2010년 9월 10일 금요일

I was too young

I was too young, do not know specifically how the matter went to the countryside, anyway I would like to join the army of this family origin is certainly not expected, and also nobody left in the city organization of work, not queue have no other herve leger place to go, as I would like to jump the queue on the queue it, I'll be refining the vast heart, and because it is away from home, to insert the plug farther the better.
most of us here Yunnan, Xinjiang, people choose to jump the queue, I chose to go to Inner Mongolia, with my same buddy and my children a triumphant king, his people than usual number of white, fat, and therefore nicknamed Fat Man, we jumped the queue to herve leger dress a place called Kong Kong Ying Zi, which names I had not even ever heard of, until they tell me to post this post sub-camp moment, I just know that the original world, there are so many places.
when the train left the house , no one came to take us, than those who join the army to force the warm send-off scenes, those of us educated youth leave the scene some miserable tragic. I carry it with only the roof of the possession in a public toilet a surgery,
Inner Mongolia is, in fact, not far from Heilongjiang, almost to the border of Outer Mongolia. Residents herve leger bandage dress mainly the Han, the two communities only a few of Manchuria and Mongolia. If you have not been to Kong Kong camp children, you never think of to that place more difficult, we are the educated youth allocated a total of six people, four men and two women, one to place on the bodice, surrounded by rolling mountains, and endless forests, out of a hundred years to go Tsz not see half of the figure.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기